A major multinational retailer uses Simpo to onboard users at scale.
“What used to take us days—sometimes weeks—to develop, now takes us three minutes with Simpo. The time- and cost-savings have been astronomical.”
• Ensuring that end users receive and engage with update and change announcements.
• Spending thousands of engineering hours on change management that could have gone to developing core features
• Creating a help documentation system that is organized and easily searchable
• Targeted Announcements to alert users to changes and updates
• Smart Walkthroughs step-by-step walkthroughs welcoming users and explaining new features
• Quick Help Search to make existing learning materials easily searchable from one place
• Articles to easily update, educate, and share information with users
Being able to deliver a great in-application experience is so important. Users no longer need to scour our support site or loose PDFs and emails to find what they need; everything is connected right inside of the app.
7,800 engineering hours saved annually, freeing up time to focus on core feature development.
5X faster to make changes to the process, a result of no longer being constrained by core-feature sprints
23% decrease in support tickets, resulting from users being able to help themselves.
Simpo is a game-changer. We use it to make onboarding fast, get higher adoption, and collect feedback without users ever leaving the app.
Before Simpo, users would come in, look around, and get confused. Now we can give them the guidance they need right in the app.
What used to take us 3.5 hours to code and deploy each time now takes us a few minutes with Simpo. It changed the way we build and promote new features.